Thursday, November 08, 2012

Tea Parties and Friends!

What a weekend!  Daddy was stuck in some alternate universe where he just had to clean everything.  But in doing so, he noticed a set of tea cups in Mommy's china cabinet.  "Hey Cait, have you ever used these?" to which she replied, "I don't exactly have a ton of tea parties going on!" 

Um, HELLO MOTHER!  I am two and a half, and would love a tea party!  So we had one!  Complete with hats, sandwiches and little cookies.


After our impromptu tea party (and a nap), I packed up Gavin and went to Aunt Maria's new place for a playdate.  When we got there, Jarrett told me he needed my help:  I had to tell Maria that Jarrett had a question for her.  A very important question!  He proposed, and now I get to be a flower girl again!  I'm considering a career in Flower Girl-ing.  Shoot me an email if you'd like to see my extensive resume.  Mommy and Daddy spent the afternoon in Annapolis, and then joined us at Maria and Jarrett's to celebrate.

On Sunday, we had all our Goucher friends over for chili and to meet the newest babies.  A & C were both born in October!  The moms just could not resist getting us all lined up on the couch for a group photo.  We were mostly all happy to oblige.  We just about filled the couch, though!  We all had so much fun playing together.  It's so much fun that there are eight (!) of us, and all just about the same age!



No comments: