Monday, November 05, 2012

Boo!

Hi Guys!  I'm constantly amused by all the new holidays and events I get to experience.  Most recently?  Halloween.  Let's think about this, friends.  A whole holiday devoted to playing dress-up, candy and being friendly.  I'm not sure what candy is, since I only just started eating oatmeal, but I LOVE being friendly, and dressing up as a stuffed animal (or Hobbes a tiger), was pretty fantastic!  I'm a pretty cuddly dude as it is, so just imagine the cuddle factor when I was wearing this:
Laura dressed up as one of her favorite princesses: Ariel, from The Little Mermaid.  Mom made her costume, and was really proud of how it turned out!
I thought we were a pretty cute pair, and was just so excited to take part in Halloween!

Do you like my hair?  I decided to grow it out.

Trick-or-treating was exhausting, so I took some tiger cub naps:


 Does my costume look familiar?  Laura dressed up as Hobbes a tiger when she was a baby in 2010!

No comments: