Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family Photos

Our Auntie Liz did something very special this past weekend: She hired a photographer to take pictures of our entire Bad Family!  I don't know how to count yet, but I do know there are a lot of us, and that these pictures are really special.

After the photos, we went back to Aunt Liz's and just hung out.  It was lots of fun.  So much fun, that I was exhausted at school the next day.  I fell asleep in the bouncer!
The best part is that we all get to see each other again tonight for a long weekend that Mom and Dad keep calling Thanksgiving!  I started eating squash the other day like a big kid, so I am excited to sit with everyone at dinner tomorrow night!

Here are some things I am thankful for:
My big sister, Laura
Paci's and formula and cereal and squash
Sophie Giraffe and rattles and other toys to chew on
My feet when I can grab them and chew on them
My mommy
My daddy
My puppy, Riesling
Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins
ExerSaucers and bouncers
Hugs
Smiles

What are you thankful for?


No comments: