Thursday, September 15, 2011

Orioles!

Despite the enthusiasm I showed last year for baseball, my parents only just got me to my second game a full year later!  I finally convinced Mom and Dad that I needed to get to a game, and as luck would have it Dad's work was planning a trip to Camden Yards.
As you can see, I enjoyed last night's game against the Ray's just as much as last year's against the Yankee's!  In fact, the Orioles won 6 to 2 last night, so this year was even better!
My awesome Orioles hat even fits better than it did last year.  A man with a BIG camera on his shoulder saw me wearing it, and put me up on the Jumbo-tron!  It was so much fun to have all the fans cheering for me!  A little after I was on the Jumbo-tron, Dad got a text from a friend asking, "Are you at the Oriole's fan, or did I just see Laura's twin on the screen?"  Awesome!

No comments: