Monday, September 26, 2011

C'mon, Mom!

My mom is no fair.  How was I supposed to know I was this sleepy?  I thought I wanted a snack!  So I look all silly, and Mom takes a video of it before she rescued me and put me in my crib:
But I really did enjoy that nap.  The part of the nap in the crib, at least.  I slept over an hour once Mom put the video camera down!  And when I woke up, I was all ready for some football!  I just got this new Steelers tutu.  I really like wearing it, and just wish Big Ben hadn't had so many silly turnovers.  We should have won by a landslide instead of just squeaking by!
In my new tutu next to Ries' tail
Football and naps aside, it was a fun weekend.  I went into the city for dinner with the 'rents and my Uncle Andy (ann-ee) and his friend Cassidy (cass-ee-dee).  I helped my mom eat some penne with sausage in Little Italy, and then I helped my dad play some shuffleboard while we watched some college football!  I had so much fun.  And that's two weekends in a row that I've gone into the city!  I'm such a social butterfly.

As a quick note, my mom says Facebook is being really annoying, and that she might take over Le Blog more often from here out to give updates about yours truly.  She says she's rather be able to say what she wants, how she wants.  So check in!  Love ya!

No comments: