Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Concert Buff

My friend Audrey and I are so cool.  We went to a rockin' concert on Saturday!  I mean, our moms took us... but whatever.  The music was awesome.  I haven't listened to much Kindie Rock, but I really enjoyed the genre!  Great beats, perfect for some toddler dance moves.
Rock on, Audrey!
 My mom got some video of some of our sweet moves.  Audrey loves to dance as much as I do!

Audrey and I are BFF's.  You can tell, because we held hands the whole car ride home.  I also spent much of the day Sunday asking if I could see Audrey again.  Ah-dee?  Ra-ra.  Ah-dee?  That's my way of telling my mom to hurry up and schedule another playdate.  Thankfully, I got to see her at school on Monday.
 Sunday was pretty fun too, even if I didn't get to chill with Audrey.  Mom and Dad took me out to lunch to watch the Steelers game.  We won!  I ate french fries!  It was pretty cool!
Go Steelers, go!

No comments: