Monday, April 02, 2012

Tiptoe Through the Tulips


I took Mom to Sherwood Gardens in downtown Baltimore on Saturday for my annual Tiptoe Through the Tulips photoshoot.  If you haven't been to Sherwood Gardens at the height of tulip season, you are missing out.  This is a spectacular public garden, beautifully maintained by the Guilford Community.  The tulips are so pretty, and the lawns are fantastic for running around on!  I thought you might like to see how much I have grown between my three photoshoots:
April 2010 - 11 weeks old

April 2011 - 15 months old


March 2012 - Two years old
 I have gotten so big!  My mom is holding me up rather awkwardly in the first picture.  At not-quite three-months-old, she was lucky I was holding my head up and sorta smiling!  I was definitely holding myself up (and even walking!) at the next photo session, but I certainly wasn't exploring too far from Grammy and Bimpy.  This year, Mom struggled to keep up!  Most of the photos she got were of me running away from her.  I only sat for some happy, still, smiling pictures when she bribed me with a snack.

Well, as if my tulip photoshoot wasn't enough excitement, Mom and I jetted off to the High School for the annual Catonsville Easter Egg Hunt!  I collected LOTS of eggs, helped my friends gather a bunch too, and then enjoyed the big lawn with some more running.

I have great friends!  We had so much fun just chasing each other all around!  Two year olds are the cutest, and we are the best at making fun wherever we are.

After the Egg Hunt, there was MORE fun for me!  Dad and I drove up to Philly to celebrate Uncle Vin's 30th birthday!  I got to go BOWLING!  I let Uncle Vin help, since the bowling ball weighed almost as much as I do.

What a jam-packed weekend!  Mom says my social calendar is filled through April too.  I hope my staff photographer (Mom) takes lots of pictures of all the fun!

No comments: