Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter

Peter Cottontail has come and gone, but I am just getting around to posting about my Easter!  The short story?  Lots of egg hunts.  Lots of sugar. 

On Saturday, I went over to my friends' house for a fun egg hunt in their backyard.  My Grandma watches these two on the days she's not watching me.  We get along really well, even if I can't understand why they call her "Nanny Bernyce" and they can't understand why I call her Grandma!
 On Sunday, my mom put me in yet another party dress (wear 'em if you've got 'em!) bright and early.  As soon as I was dressed, I got to go on a "scabenger" hunt through Grandma's house!  Here's a photo of me with a fist full of clues, and looking for my next one.  I almost liked the clues more than the prizes.  Almost.  I really, really enjoyed all that "tato" (which Mom translates as Play-doh).
We went to church after my scabenger hunt where I was really noisy until I fell asleep just before Communion.  I told Mom I was a really good girl.  She disagreed.
After church, I got to eat LOTS OF SUGAR!  It was delicious.  I love sugar!  Mom and Dad ate yummy dinner with the whole family, and then it was time to go.  Cue meltdown.  I didn't want to leave Grandma's house!  I didn't want to get in the carseat!  I cried.  Then I told mom, "I JUST NEED MORE SUGAR!" and promptly fell asleep.  Happy Easter!

No comments: