Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gwammy and Bimpy!

Mom and I drove to the Hairport Wednesday night, where we found Gwammy standing outside the terminal waiting for us!  How exciting!  I really was overjoyed to see her, even if I got distracted by a Dora book at the worst possible moment. 

The best part of having Gwammy at my house is that we get to play together all day Thursday and Friday!  On Thursday, we had an epic tea party:
We went to the playground for a little while, then caught up on a little reading outside:
And blew some bubbohs:
On Friday, my Bimpy arrived!!  He was really busy on his laptop and phone all day, but not so busy he couldn't enjoy some delicious cookie soup:
Gwammy and Bimpy inexplicably disappeared Saturday morning (for the wedding of dear friends from their home), so I chilled with Mommy while Daddy was at work.  Then, Mommy went into the city for a taping of Jeopardy (look out for the one with Lewis Black!) while Daddy and I played late into the night (um, 9pm).

We all woke up bright and early Sunday morning, put on our party dresses, and went to brunch:
I really was a very good girl at brunch!  Brunch is nice, because you can eat as soon as you know where your table is.  Brunch is also nice, because they have a DESSERT BAR!!  I ate several marsha-mallows and then did some laps up and down the hall with the pink carpet.  I asked for more sugar, but didn't get it.  Eventually I told my dad, "I calming down," but he thought I said "I coming down."  Same difference?

Gwammy and Bimpy came back after brunch, and we got to play a little longer before they each had to depart again.  On the way to school Tuesday morning, I asked Mommy when I can see them again.  She said after Gavin is born, so I hope that is soon!

No comments: