Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Showers!

We were back in PA the weekend after Easter for showers.  And not the wet, soapy kind (although I got one of those, too).  On Saturday, we went to a bridal shower for my cousin (more like an aunt) Jen, who is getting married to Jared.  The shower was really nice, with lots of yummy food and CUPPY CAKES!  Jen's brother, Russell, flew in from Alaska for the shower, which was really special.  I was most excited to see my cousin "Jamesman" (Jameson) Jamesman's cousins Laken and Lakota were also there.  I just called them "my fwends" because I kept forgetting their names.  I love my cousin Jamesman!  We played really nicely all weekend.  We even took a bath together! 

On Sunday, we went to a baby shower for Aunt Liz and Uncle Vinny for my baby cousin Nico.  Nico will be here just a little after my baby brother Gavin!  Two babies for me to look after!  Aren't they lucky to have me to watch out for them?  My Grammy says I'll probably be more jealous of Nico than I will of Gavin, because Nico will be stealing my Uncle Vinny's attention from me!  I don't believe it - I know Uncle Vinny loves me almost as much as I love him!  Lots of people came for the baby shower, and they brought so many tiny things!  I just loved helping Aunt Liz open the presents - I'm a pro at it. 

Baby Nico received many lovely things, including the same Baa Sheep play mat that I have!  I was a little confused and thought it was mine, so I took a little nap on it during the party with Jamesman and our friend Baby Lucas.  I'm sure there are pictures, but my photographer left the camera in Pop-pop's car. 

Even though it was a baby shower for Liz, Vinny and Nico, my mom and baby Gavin got a few presents, too!  I really liked the blankie and Blue Mickey Mouse that Gavin got as presents.  So I'm keeping them.  Mom says I'll need to share them when Gavin gets here, but we'll see about that!

Updated May 7, 2012: PHOTOS!!
The Mommy and Daddy to be

The soon-to-be newlyweds

No comments: