Monday, May 07, 2012

April Recap

Laura is as cute as ever.  I hope my recap posts don't get too overshadowed by the arrival of Laura's baby brother in the next few weeks!  Here are a few anecdotes I noted from the month of April:

My waffle wooks wike a boat!  Sure enough, Laura had bitten her waffle into a shape like a sailboat
Potato - play doh
We have been introducing some classical music with iPad apps.  So far, Laura really likes Verdi, but is not a fan of Tchaikovsky!
Laura got to meet her "Uncle Ruscle"
Laura loves playing with her cousin "Jamesman"
My fwends (any child she's playing with whose name she can't remember)
Sings twinkle, rockabye baby, wheels on bus, no more monkeys, Alice the camel
Recites humpty dumpty
Uses "Actually" and "probably" in correct context
Aw! He's so tiny! Laura says this to her dolls (all named Gavin) as she tucks them in and feeds them.  I take this as a great sign for Gavin's impending arrival!
Knows triangle, square, heart and star
Laura scolded me for saying "mm hmm" in answer to her, but has been using both "mm hmm" (affirmative) and mm mm" (negative) ever since.  That is a habit we need to break - I can't tell what she wants half the time!
Maleficent is tired. Needs a nap.  Maleficent (the evil fairy in Sleeping Beauty) probably does need a nap.  She is really cranky!

No comments: