Friday, July 22, 2011

Playdate

So... my photographer hasn't had a chance to upload the two entire pictures she took of me this past weekend.  I was trying to hold off on posting about my weekend till I had the cute picture to include.  But oh well.

My mom might not be the best photographer, but she is a pretty good social coordinator.  She emailed the moms of some of my friends last week and arranged a playdate!  Sarah and I were born down the hall from each other on the same day, so even though we don't go to school together we are pretty tight.  Audrey is one of my besties from school.  We even look fairly similar with our blonde piggies!

The girls showed up with their moms around Noon, and we splashed in the kiddie pool, got pushed on the trike, and slid down the slide for a while.  Then my mom had the "bright" idea to turn on the flower sprinkler.  Terror ensued.  We were happy, Mom!  Why on earth would you mess that up with a sprinkler?!  That woman is crazy. 

After the sprinkler fiasco, we moved inside for snacks and puzzles.  The moms ate salad while we toddlers enjoyed goldfish crackers - we each got our own snack-cup to eat from!  I had a lot of fun with my two friends, and I'm pretty sure the moms did too.  I hope we have another playdate soon!

No comments: