Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  What a fun holiday for we American toddlers.  Hot dogs, pools, bubbles, fireworks... it just doesn't get any better!  I took my mom and dad to Grandma's and Grandpa's to show them the great time they missed last weekend.  We hung out in the pool for hours!
 Mom says I'm a bathing beauty.  Dad says I'm a little fish.  I just think I'm cute.
 I really love chasing bubbles (bub bohs) all around the yard.  I just can't understand why the bubbles always disappear just as I reach to grab them.  Chase, chase, chase, POP! and they're gone!
 Mom said we had a real treat coming, so we hopped in the car and drove to Grandma's work to see something called fireworks.  We had to wait till the sun went down, and then we had to brave the bugs that came out.  But wow!  Were those fireworks worth the wait!  My silly parents didn't get any pictures of the actual fireworks because they were too enthralled looking at them.  But they did get a couple cute pictures of me watching the colors burst in the sky!
But just like with the bubbles, I just couldn't reach the fireworks!  Mom tells me they would be too hot to touch anyway, but that didn't stop me from reaching out to them!
My mom is right: fireworks are awesome.  I hope I get to see some more sometime!

No comments: