Friday, April 05, 2013

Workin' Hard for the Money (and eggs)

Grammy came down for a quick visit March 21 - 23, before going across the country to California to be with Bimpy.  Since she wasn't here for long, I decided that she should go with Gavin, Mom and me to DC to Mom's work for a day!  I supervised the arrangements, and got us on a train Friday morning, poste haste.  Gavin and I both liked the window seat.




I set Gavin to work at the computer while I colored and answered the phones.

Gavin worked so hard, he fell right asleep.  I took the opportunity to go with Grammy into the galleries to visit Owney and the big truck.
Not pictured here, but our cousins Callie and Mimi were in town - so they stopped by to see Owney, the big truck and us!  It was a quick visit, but was so exciting to see them.  We had lunch with Mom's coworkers, but the rest of our day sorta went to pot after that.  I may have had an accident... and may have had to wear Gavin's last diaper on the train home.  We were planning to take the 2:20 train - but we definitely did whatever we could to catch the train after that!  Gavin was exhausted from everything, so he slept the whole ride home.

Grammy was still visiting on Saturday, so she accompanied us to the Annual Easter Egg Hunt (while Mommy was at Aunt Jen's bridal shower in NJ)!


Gavin and I both got so many eggs!

I especially had fun running and running with my buddies.
Gavin didn't run (duh), but I still think he had fun!

Grammy had to leave before we woke up Sunday morning.  I was sad I couldn't drop her off at the airport.  But I'm really glad she came for a visit!  We'll see you soon, Grammy and Bimpy!

No comments: