Monday, April 08, 2013

Laura: March Update

A few notes from Laura this past March:

Laura, pull yourself together!
I can't! I'm losing my pieces!

Why did Jesus die?
So God could forgive us our sins!
Why did God give us Allisons?

Grammy we should text so we can see each other

We back away from Pippi when she is fwizzering.  (Pippi shakes a little when she's nervous)

March 20th: Laura was in tears when Nate said he'd feed Pippi her breakfast 
"That's my job!!! I feed Pippi! I have to be 'sponsible!!" (Then I remembered Pippi doesn't get breakfast, tears abated, tragedy avoided!)


3/25: Laura's been asking for a cave... We gave her a castle:

Laura started a new internet meme sensation: Pippi-ing (lying on the couch back like Pippi) 

Shoveling: I'm doing hard work and I'm going to get tired.





Watching Downton Abbey: That grandma (Maggie smith) talks funny. Sigh, when will she stop talking?

Laura and Nate spent breakfast debating the merits of being a princess. Nate claimed she should not want to be one since they lead an entitled life and have little ability to make own choices "like be anastronaut"
Laura says she wants to be the first astronaut princess.  She said "Daddy the point is I will be both!"
Hard to argue with that!  Nate is not used to losing an argument to a 3 year old. Her top five career choices in no order are:
-princess
-astronaut
-engineer
-singer, or
-dancer
Though the way she argues there is hope for Grandpa that she'll be a lawyer!

No comments: