Monday, April 08, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year wasn't just another holiday... it was the first holiday that our family of four has spent just the four of us!  The first Easter ever that Daddy hasn't been with his family, and the first since 2002 since Mommy hasn't been with Daddy's family!  Woah - that's a long time!

So here are some pictures of our small but happy holiday, just the four of us:

Our baskets!!  Easter bunny hooked us up!  I made the cute little house with Grandma.


Gavin wore some sweet leiderhosen that were Uncle Parke's a long long day ago.  He looked fabulous - and he totally knew it!

We loved tearing through our baskets.  I'm not sure either of us actually really looked at the contents of our basket to tell you what we got - it was more fun just tearing through and unloading the loot!

I got really fancy bunny ears that I wore for about 30 seconds!

I wore them long enough to give Pippi a hug.

We all went to church, where we were reasonably well behaved.  Then we went to the Rusty Scupper for their fabulous Easter Jazz Brunch!  So much food!  So many desserts!!  We all ate until we couldn't eat anymore.  It was delicious.  Here is a cute picture of all four of us mostly looking at the camera and smiling - a miracle!

And later on, I got to eat some of my chocolate bunny.  YUM!

No comments: