Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Laura: December Recap



Laura, again, had so many cute and hilarious things to say this month.  And once again, I was awful at writing them down.   Here are a few that I did make note of:

Laura was so cold she was "frivvering" 

She was pretending to be 'Punzel.  She kept telling me she was "Penzo" and I couldn't figure out what she meant, so she started to describe:
Penzo, Mom!  P-P-Penzo! With the long hair?
Oh! Rapunzel! 
Yes, Mom.  (The "duh" was implied.)

One morning (that she blogged about, it was so cute), Laura ran out of the playroom at school after I left because she had to tell me something:
L: Mom!  Houses tonight after school!
C: huh?
L: Let’s make a house!
C: Sure………
L: A Gingerman House!

"I can't close it. I'm full of hands." (her hands were decidedly full)

"I have an idea! If I eat the fist cookie all up, then I can eat more cookies."  (She has been full of "ideas" that wind up being statements more than suggestions).

Fairy go round - merry go round

Laura was reading us a story from some random book, it was getting more and more grim:
"No one saved them at all.  And they lived happily ever after."  

"Mom! Mom! I have something I need to tell  you!"  

Laura has also started saying "Ummmm" way too much.  We're trying to break it.

She's also still asking "WHY" to everything.  Usually things like "Why is Ries a dog?" or things like "Why do I like cookies?" 

No comments: