Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Big Man Himself!

Mom and Dad invited all our friends over for our annual Christmas party this past weekend.  I got to wear the most beautiful party dress (thank you, Grammy!), and loved twirling and spinning in it.  I also got to climb up on the table to steal cookies.  The gingermen were my favorite!


I had a great time playing with my friends who were able to join the party: Jackson, Jackson, and Julia - and all their sisters!  Gavin was the biggest of the babies, so they weren't too interesting for me.  I was happy enough to have a few of my friends to run around with. 



But then.  OH!  SANTA CAME TO OUR PARTY! 



I got to sit on his lap and tell him - in person! - about the Doctor Kit I would really, really, really like for Christmas.  We were all so excited to see him!  Julia gave Santa a huge hug and asked for a Baby Cinderella Doll (good choice, Julia).  School Jackson was all smiles for Santa and asked for some new trains.  ChrisAnita Jackson was a little shy near Santa, and didn't want to sit on his lap, but I think he was still quietly excited to see the Big Man in person. 



We finished out the night with some dancing, as always.  Oh what fun!  Merry BadBash to all!

No comments: