Friday, December 07, 2012

Laura: November Recap

Well, I wasn't great at keeping notes on Laura this month.  In part, she was just so funny to talk with and listen to, I couldn't keep up!  Laura is also starting to be a bit more... nearly three?  Her behaviour, while still pretty good, is just a bit stubborn and unpredictable.  Some days are great, others have a few more time-outs.  I think it's pretty typical of her age, and she really is a very good kid!  Here are a few of the cute things I did manage to note:

Laura wanted to send "Entertations" to her "kids" (imaginary friends) for something.  Entertations, in case you are unsure, is a combination of invitation and entertainment.  Which really makes a lot of sense!

Laura: What's that?
Me: You know what that is!
Laura: My freckle! Is someone gonna take it?
Me: Well it's sort of attached to you!  Laura: Maybe I should name it.
Me: Ok what's it's name?
Laura: Ferdinand! (and then she named her eye "Caps," after Caps for Sale)

A discussion while feeding Ries (an elaborate and lengthy undertaking): "I take good care of my puppy. I feed her all by myself cause that's responsible and I love taking good care of her." 

 
Baa is my very best friend!

Grandma bought me these a long long time ago ago.
And I recently discovered that Laura can work the pedals on her trike!
Using her "noclars" to hunt for dinosaurs in the trees.

No comments: