Friday, December 21, 2012

So This Is Christmas

Did you see my sister's fantastic acting debut as a pine tree?  It was a stellar performance.  Two thumbs up.  Definitely a must-see for the season.

And what a season it has been!  We have been as busy as little elves (and as small) this Christmas.  The night after Laura's show, we went to Dad's holiday party at work.  We got mired in traffic on the way up, but we arrived just in time to see Santa!  Laura waltzed right up, climbed on Santa's knee and reminded him of her wish for a Doctor Kit.  Woe to the elf who forgets to pack THAT gift in Santa's bag!  I was nestled all snug in my Graco (while visions of sugarplums danced in my head - those are food right?  I love food) when we arrived, but awoke happily enough to sit on Santa's lap and start yanking his beard.  Oh what fun!




This weekend we did some shopping as a family before Laura went to the birthday party for a school buddy at McDonald's.  I am told it was a very fun birthday party.  Maybe I'll get to go too next time!  I had my own playdate on Sunday, with a little boy just a little older than me.  His mommy used to work with my mommy!  The moms made us put our hands in this weird glop... my handprint didn't bake quite right, so I hear I'll have to try it again.  But maybe after Christmas.

On Monday, Mom and Laura baked some tasty cookies for our teachers.  We love our teachers!  I hope I can help bake the cookies next year!



Laura and I wish all our beloved readers a very, very Merry Christmas!

No comments: