Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Fishin' at Trap Pond

I got to go camping again this weekend with Daddy, Liz, Vin, Nico, Maria and Jarrett!  I love camping and was so excited to go!  We didn't go to Shenandoah (my favorite place) this time, because it was too far for the Philly contingent, so we went to Trap Pond in Delaware instead.  Ponds mean fishing, so I got my very first fishin' rod!
My favorite part of this camping trip was the fishing.  I really wanted to catch a sparkly fish, but the fish were all sleeping.  I didn't catch any, but it was still fun.  I also really enjoyed running, dancing, singing, and s'mores.

It was fun having baby Nico along.  I wish Mommy and Gavin could have gone, too.  Gavin had a cold, so he missed out on all the fun.  He can come along next time!

No comments: