Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I a Pwincess!

I have been way into princesses lately.  It makes sense, since I am a princess!  I just can't fathom going anywhere without a tutu, crown and beads.  I especially love wearing princess shoes whenever I can borrow them from my mom.  Can you believe it, there are days Mom chooses to NOT wear her princess shoes!

So sometimes I wear them for her:
Fluffy crown, Mardi Gras beads, Tutu outfit, and Mom's shoes

I managed to wear a tutu every day last week.  Even to school!  My mom just made sure I had shorts on underneath.  So obviously, I made a point of wearing my best tutu and crown to play soccer with my dad on Saturday!
Fluffy crown, Panda sweater, Nightgown, Tutu,
Disney Princess sneakers a size too large, and soccer ball

Last night, I changed out of my jeans and t-shirt to slip into something a little more becoming of my station.  A party dress, obviously.  What you can't see in this picture is that I have an extra tutu on under the dress, as well as Mom's princess shoes.  I was really cry-ey when I had to take my dress off to go to bed.  I shouted, "How can I be a princess without my pretty dress on?"  Mom and Dad tried to assure me that I am a princess even in my jammies, but I remain skeptical.
Sparkly crown, Mardi Gras beads, Party dress, Tutu, and Mom's shoes
I love being a princess, don't you?  I just need to convince Mom and Dad to let me sleep in my tutus (and crown and beads) at night!  Jammies are for commoners.

No comments: