Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Hamas!

People are starting to call me a jet setter: I just got back from the HAMAS!  That's the Bahamas, for all of you out there who don't speak toddler.  I took Mom and Dad to Atlantis, the fancy resort just off the shores of Nassau, for a five-day adventure (hosted in part by Dad's awesome company)!  I can't begin to regale you with moment-by-moment itinerary of our trip.  Suffice it to say that I loved Splashers! entirely as much as I anticipated.  So here are some photos:

The Ferdinand Statue!

main entrance hall to the Royal Towers

Dad's favorite slide: The Leap of Faith
AKA: Mom was too scared smart to go down this one.

The blue statue - I like this one!

This statue had snakes and I didn't like it.

SPLASHERS!!!!

Walking the bridge to get to the big blue slide - my favorite!

This little blue slide was fun, but for babies.

The big blue slide!  I loved going down this on my tummy like the big kids were!

The mermaid throne!

We are a very attractive family (even when we miss the little guy)

Squeezy huggies!
(With the Royal Towers in the background)

The property was beautiful. And HUGE.

Poolside with Dad

I got to pet a real, live shark!  It felt sandy. 
Then I touched some sharp shark teeth!

Just a $4,000 Versace purse.  No big deal.
(I dropped it on the floor seconds later)

Mom and me heading into the Annual Dinner

I gotta have more cowbell!

Limbo!  In Mom's heel, of course.
The big girls said, "Ah! How cute!" because I think they were jealous.

Junkanoo Parade!

My favorite Junkanoo princess carried me!  We led the parade!

Chilling in the bathroom with the Junkanoo princesses.

Virgil's after the parade: the barstool is a saddle!

Fishies!

Our last morning: on the beach
 And a little shout out to Gavin, who was hanging out with Grandma at Nico's house for the week:
I guess maybe he had fun too, even if he wasn't at Splashers!

1 comment:

Allie said...

It looks like you guys had such a blast!! Thanks for sharing, Laura!