Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I'm a big girl!

Actually, I'm fairly petite.  But I'm a whole lot bigger now than I was one year ago!
Riesling and I are best good friends
At one year old, here are my stats:
Head circumference: 45.5 cm (75%)
Length: 28.5 inches (50%)
Weight: 18 pounds, 10 ounces (25%)

I'm walking, and saying a few words (hi, bye, dad, and dog), and I'm very good at pointing at whatever I want.  I love playing patty-cake, peek-a-boo and ring around the rosie.  I am exceedingly busy and love all my toys.  I am not often seen without at least one friend tucked under my arm.  This weekend, my mom, dad, Grammy and Grampy gave me some crayons to experiment with.  They are very tasty, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the sheet of paper that goes with the crayons.  Grown-ups have some really odd notions of how to play.  My way is much better.

No comments: