Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I had so much fun helping my mom make Valentine's this year.  Aren't they great?  I was really helpful, because I kept taking the marker, and screamed whenever my mom took it away.

So this weekend was a lot of fun.  We had guests up from Charlottesville.  We enjoyed their company very much, and had a very fancy dinner Saturday night.  I selected the menu, and had everyone else cook.  Baked brie to whet the palate, and a main course of steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus.  It was quite tasty.

On Sunday, after a leisurely breakfast of waffles, I took my mom and dad and our two friends to the movies - my treat!  I had never been to the movies before, so this was a whole new experience for me.  We went to the IMax theater, and saw a movie about all the amazing animals in all these amazing landscapes. 
My mom kept calling the animals all these silly names, like "lemur," "lion," and "seal."  What was she thinking?  They are all dogs!  I even had to correct her a few times very loudly during the movie.  I know everyone in the audience appreciated my assistance.  I really enjoyed the movies.  I hope to go again soon!

And just because I'm so cute, here's a little video of me playing "Ring Around the Rosie!"

No comments: