Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Not So Super Bowl

This weekend, my Steelers were playing the Packers in the Super Bowl.  I looked really hard, but couldn't find this "bowl" everyone was talking about.  It looked to me like the game was being played in a regular old stadium, and not a bowl at all.  But what do I know.  I'm only one, and for some inexplicable reason, my mom made my hair stick up like some sort of Dr. Seuss character.  I'm told it was very cute.
This looks more like a Super Pot to me!
 Anyway, we cheered on our valiant Steelers in this not so Super Bowl which was played in a stadium.  The Steelers didn't play their best game, but the loss hurt nonetheless.  I was hoping for this ring everyone kept talking about (I do like my jewels), but I guess I'll have to wait for next year. 
I take football very seriously.

No comments: