Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quiet Weekend

My mom was feeling a little over the atmosphere (or is it under the weather?) this weekend, so we had a quiet weekend. We did, however, make it out of the house on Saturday to meet my friends, Jackson and Lucas, at an indoor play area and some dinner. I loved climbing up the stairs and sliding down the slides, over and over and over!

And I'm certainly not shy. I loved barging my way into the busiest groups of the biggest kids in the place. Some of the kids were twice my height, but I didn't care. I wanted to play with the big kids! I am excited for the weather to get a little warmer so I can start to play outside.

Lucky girl that I am, I got to have another play date on Tuesday with my friend Danny! It snowed again in Baltimore, which meant school was closed again. But since my mom had missed three days of work the previous week, she didn't want to miss another. So I got to go play with Danny all day!
Thank you, Mrs. Becky, for letting me hang out at your place all day! I had lots of fun!

No comments: