Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

This is a picture of me from one year ago:
I was so little back then, I didn't even know what a blog was yet!  My mommy did all the blogging on my behalf.  So much has changed in a year!  This is a picture of me at my birthday party yesterday:
 What a party!  Everyone showed up to celebrate little old me on my first birthday!  I treated them to cupcakes, and they gave me lots of presents and hugs.  I scored lots of great new clothes, some fun toys and my very own play kitchen!  I love opening the fridge door and throwing all the tea cups around the room.  I'm such a lucky girl!  My mom even let me have my very own cake, all to myself.  I ate it very daintily, and only got a little on my face:
A big thank you to all my great friends and family for coming down to celebrate the big O-One!

No comments: