Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

We spent Memorial Day Weekend relaxing in the yard. The hammock is lovely in the sun! I got some reading done for school, and Nate got some reading done for fun. Riesling got to romp about the yard for hours - and every one of her friends stopped by at some point to say "Hi!" Riesling was a very happy puppy with all this attention.

We were supposed to head to Charlottesville, VA, for a BBQ with friends. Alas, I wasn't feeling too hot, and just couldn't imagine a 4-hour car ride each way. With regrets to our friends, we missed the BBQ. I am sure it was lovely, and I'm sad to have missed it! On the other hand, it was quite nice to spend a long weekend at home with no plans.

Our next few weekends are filling up quickly. I'm looking forward to our upcoming adventures!

No comments: