Sunday, May 03, 2009

But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart.

Thank you, Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
With that, sometimes it is nice to be able to see without a myopic blur. Until Friday, both Nate and I were heavily dependent on corrective lenses. But now, lucky Nate has had his vision restored! Thank you, Lasik! He was pretty sore for the first few hours, but is feeling fine now. His eyesight has been getting better daily. And I'm still sticking little plastic disks into my eyes every morning!

Nate and I also got to see a bunch of friends this weekend. One couple had a fun BBQ (the first of the year!) which also meant we got to see their great new house. A bunch of our others friends were able to make it too. It's been forever since we've hung out, so it was a great way to spend Saturday night. I hope we get to see all our friends again soon!

No comments: