Monday, June 01, 2009

Let's Go O's!

O-R-I-O-LES!

If you have ever been to an O's game, you have heard the sappy disco Oriole's theme song at the beginning of the game. It's awesome. And totally ridiculous.

On the other hand, I have it pumping through my head right now after Friday's fantastic game! We arrived just in time to see Luke Scott hit a GRAND SLAM! And just a few innings later, the same guy hit a home run. And since it was student night, the energy in the stadium was like nothing I have experienced before. The O's won 7-2, and it was great!

Saturday, Nate and I had dinner with his mom and sister at Iron Bridge Wine Co., in Columbia. Nate and I had been once before and were impressed. It was no different this visit. The food and wine selection are fantastic! I would highly recommend a visit. I'm sure Nate and I will be back for thirds.

1 comment:

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

we used to have tickets! It was awesome! Ahhh memories! Hey do you remember Emory or Peter's last names? we used to play with them in FL.