Monday, September 10, 2012

Laura: August Recap



I wasn't the best at noting all the adorable things Laura said and did this month.  I swear, I need to install a webcam for the backseat of the car to just record everything she says back there.  When Laura is in the car, she doesn't stop talking for a minute. 

Laura's most discussed point in the car during August (and September so far) has been poor road quality.  She doesn't like how she gets bumped in her seat.  I told her that the roads are bad, because they were made cheaply, so now she is focused on spending "The Monies" from her piggy bank to fix them. During one really long diatribe, Laura expounded on how bad the roads were, then discussed how she would fix them, then offered up the monies, and finished with "that's my idea!"  Politician in the making?  

Laura also:
talked about waterpillars this month,
told me "I very nice at sharing"
announced "I wanna be a bannerina!" (ballerina)
and sang many rounds of "Pocket and a rosie, rosie, rosie!"  (which is continued with "asses, asses, we all fall down!")

No comments: