Monday, September 10, 2012

Take Us Out to the Ballgame

Laura has been to a few baseball games, but yesterday afternoon was my first!  Mommy and Daddy (following a great weekend celebrating at Mandy and Reid's wedding) took Laura, Grandma, Grandpa and me to the Orioles game!  It was perfect weather for a little guy like me to be out and about - nice and sunny, but not very hot. 
Laura was very excited to see her favorite part again - the escalator!  She loved riding up the escalator all by herself (with a little hand from Daddy getting on and off).  My favorite part was... everything except the noisy cheering early in the game.  After the Orioles started to lose, the crowd died down a bit and I enjoyed the game a lot more.  The cheering early on was a little scary for me!  But you wouldn't know it from this picture:




I am just one happy dude, so pleased to have been included in this excursion.  Let's go O's!

And just for the record, here's a few pictures from Mommy and Daddy's weekend in CT:




No comments: