Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nice To Meet You!

Hi, my name is Gavin!  It's so nice to be formally introduced.  I'm sure you've seen me around here.  My mommy and sister sure have a lot to say about me.  Well, they aren't the only ones with a lot to say!  I thought I'd kick things off with a quick story about my most recent adventure: Work with Mommy.

Instead of going to day care yesterday, I got to go with Mommy into work!  I really enjoyed the train ride, looking at all my fellow commuters and those fascinating fluorescent lights.  I gave in to the sway of the cars though, and fell asleep about 10 minutes outside Union Station. 

I was awake briefly upon arriving at work, but quickly fell asleep.  I was very comfy in my travel bassinet, with a sweater draped over an open desk drawer to give me a little shade and privacy.

After a quick snooze, I was back to work!  I had a very important meeting with some toys.

Mommy brought me to lunch with some of her co-workers.  She had some chicken.  I had some formula.  Very tasty.  After lunch, I helped Mommy with some data entry on her computer.  I liked the bright screen.
I fell asleep again after a little typing - work is exhausting!  Mommy woke me up briefly to help with some files.  I don't think I like files.  But since I was also really tired after such a long day, I'll give them another chance some other time.
By the time Mommy was done with her day, I was pretty exhausted.  I slept the whole train ride home!  Work was lots of fun.  Maybe I can go in again another time!

No comments: