Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Happy 4th!

I'm a little behind, I know.  But it's been such a busy summer, I haven't had time to let you know how busy I've been!  Irony?  I'm not exactly sure since I'm only two and a half, but Alanis Morissette would probably agree!  Anyway, here are some cute pictures from the Fourth:


We spent the morning of the 4th at the high school for some fun and games. I decorated my trike for the bike parade! It looked awesome, and the decorations are still on it.
Somebody gave me a blue pop (lollipop), which was a huge hit.  What a fun morning!

We went back to my house for lunch with my friend Jackson, his parents, and my grandparents.  Jackson and I had a lot of fun playing together.  After a good nap, Mom and Dad broke out the double stroller, which I called the piggy stroller for some reason.  We walked to the highschool for the fireworks!!  Gavin was particularly patriotic on our picnic mat:

Mom says the fireworks were beautiful.  I was a little tired to enjoy them, plus they were very noisy.  Maybe I'll like them better next year!

No comments: