Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a weekend!  When I got home from school on Wednesday, my Grammy and Grampy were on the front porch with lots of stuff from Super Grammy's house!  Madness ensued, as they started bringing sideboards, tables, pictures and teacups into the house.  I sat in my highchair and directed traffic.  The house looks great, thanks to my keen eye for decorating.

On Thursday, I took Grammy and Grampy to Mom's work.  I showed them around a bit.

Caution: Baby at work!
 After a few hours of hard work, we went to the National Zoo for some fresh air.  It was a beautiful day for a walk in the beautiful zoo.  After Mom got creeped out by the birds, we headed over to the Great Cats.  The huge tiger yawned and showed us his enormous teeth.  Right next door, we saw several big lions pacing for their dinner.  I loved watching the baby lions jump all over the mommy.  I took notes.
I want to play with the tiger!
In case we hadn't had a busy enough day, we finished Thursday evening with a few frames of bowling for Daddy's work!  I had trouble lifting the ball, but was quite intriqued.
Strike!
On Friday, Grammy and Grampy took me to Sherwood Gardens to see the tulips.  I wore my best frock (in honor of the royal wedding, of course), and had great fun exploring the flower beds.
Peekaboo!

Time for tea!

Saturday morning, I hopped in the car with Mom and Dad to drive to Pennsylvania to see my other Grandma and Grandpa! I saw some more tulips outside Church on Easter Sunday.  I looked really pretty in my fancy Easter dress!
Can I eat this?
 I changed into some cooler clothes after church, and had a great time playing with all my aunts and uncles.
Happy Easter!
 I'm not sure why the cheery eggs can open, but I sure did enjoy picking them all up and putting them in my basket!
I'm a very good Easter egg hunter

No comments: