Friday, April 08, 2011

I can't make this up

Laura's mom here, showing some pictorial proof of some of Laura's latest antics.  Yesterday, Laura spent a good amount of time trying to put a sock on Riesling's foot.  We are so lucky to have a very patient dog as Laura's "big sister."
 So when I got home from work today, I started cracking up when I saw Laura's best friend, Lamb, wearing a pair of size 4 MaryJanes.  I can't make this up - Laura put those shoes on that lamb by herself!
A few hours later (nearing bedtime), Laura decided to give some of her Little People a ride on the horse:


Laura is one smart and imaginative little girl!

2 comments:

Beth Shaw said...

Oh my gosh Sarah does the same sorts of stuff. She loves socks and shoes! I have to see if she'll put the shoes on a stuffed animal like that... :)

Unknown said...

Tell her that her grammy and grampy miss watching her be creative and wonderful! We can't wait to see her (and her parents)!