Sunday, April 17, 2011

What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's

My usual paparazzi was strangely absent this weekend.  Mommy left after work on Thursday to go to New York with Auntie Maria, Auntie Liz and some friends for wine tasting.  I guess it was some sort of way to celebrate the bride-to-be Auntie Liz before the wedding.  Daddy had a similar trip to Philly for Uncle Vin.  Since Mommy and Daddy were off being busy with the aunts and uncles, Riesling and I jetted off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend.

We had a blast!  Four dogs for me to torment play with - I was in heaven.  As was Ries.  She was so happy to have some other doggies to play with.  She ran and pounced and wrestled and had a great time. 

Grandma took me to a baby shower (though I didn't get very clean at that shower), where I was crowned with a fancy tiara and matching purse.  I've known for a long time that I'm a princess; it's nice to be recognized as such.  We also went to church this morning.  There were really big leaves for me to play with!  I borrowed a truck from the little boy down the pew, and played very nicely with one of the sisters.  It was a blast. 

After church, Mommy came to Grandma's to get me!  I was SO excited to see her, but obviously started asking after daddy.  A girl has her priorities.  We finally got back to our house - and Daddy was on the porch waiting for us!  I think it's safe to say Mommy and Daddy both had wonderful weekends too.  I'm just not exactly sure what they did or why it had to be so far away from me.

My paparazzi was back in full force this evening as I played as cutely as possible.
I'm so cute!

I'm good at my shapes!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Laura: Thanks for sharing. Take soap to the shower next time. If you can't find water, you can always use it for something else. And yes, of course you are a Princess. :)