Monday, April 11, 2011

Daddy & Me

I started my weekend in a very leisurely manner: sleeping in with my dad.  It was a lovely way to start a lovely weekend.
We are so angelic
Saturday morning, Mommy and I hopped in the car with Auntie Maria for a pleasant drive to New Jersey.  I didn't see any new t-shirts when we got there, but I didn't see any really old ones either.  Go figure.  What I did see  was my Uncle Matt and his beautiful bride-to-be, Melissa.  We went to a party just to celebrate their upcoming nuptials!  Melissa got to open lots of presents.  I got to play with those presents - as well as some really awesome wrapping paper.
I'm so happy for you guys!
 When we got home after the shower (where we didn't get wet at all, and there wasn't even any soap or toys), my mom left again to go out with her buddy, my Auntie Guzel.  It's Guzel's birthday this week, and they wanted to celebrate!  I guess they didn't need my help with cake or anything.  It was just as well, because I was very excited for a night with just my dad.  We ate pizza and watched TV and played and had a grand old time.

The next morning was super fun too.  We went downtown and wandered up the street until we found a lacrosse game going on!  We stayed to watch.  I really enjoy my sports.  We had a tasty lunch downtown, and then wandered home.  It was a beautiful day to be outside, so I'm really glad we were able to enjoy it together.
Exhausting
It was a very exhausting weekend, but for all the best reasons.  I am especially glad I got to spend so much time with Daddy Saturday night and Sunday.  Happy birthday, Auntie Guzel!

No comments: