Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi!

Hi Guys!  Hi!  It's me, Laura!  Hi!  My mom sort of took over the blog last week (with pictures of moi), but I'm back!  Hi!

"Hi" is my new favorite word.  I am saying it all the time.  I look at my friends, smile, wave and say "Hi!"  And since I'm far closer to being a southerner than a northerner (Hi Mason-Dixon line!), I really say "AAH!" in greeting.

I also say "Bah!" while waving goodbye.  Goodbyes are so difficult though, that I prefer to say "Bye" after my friends or I have departed.  I can also point to Riesling and say "dog," which sounds very similar to when I point to my dad and say "dad" (both come out sounding like DA!).  And when I'm very sad (which doesn't happen too often), I call out "Mum-mum" and hope that either my mom or my dad picks me up.

This weekend, I showed off my extensive vocabularly to my friends, Danny and Sarah, at a morning playgroup, and my BadFam aunts and uncles, who were in Baltimore for Aunt Maria's 22nd birthday.  We went out to dinner for Aunt Maria where we were joined by my other friend, Jackson (and his dad).  I really pulling an entire pitcher of beer onto my mom's lap.  She was soaked!  It was hilarious!  Luckily, I thought ahead and made sure that my Uncle Andy's girlfriend had an extra pair of pants in the car that my mom could borrow.  Everyone laughed at my funny joke!

"Bye" till next time, friends!

No comments: