Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toga!

Well my friends, it's official.  I am a toddler.  I started walking on Thursday, and I just love the freedom!  Now, I just need to figure out how to open or get over that silly baby gate.  Anyway, in addition to my walking, I had a busy weekend. 

My dad and I drove to Windber, PA on Friday to meet some of my great-aunts and uncles.  I really enjoyed meeting everyone, even if we were there to say goodbye to Uncle Frank, who went to Heaven last week.  I was a good girl in the church, and everyone made a fuss over me.  Who wouldn't?

On Saturday, we all drove to Harrisburg to watch the Steelers beat the Ravens in an exciting game.  We were joined by my mom, my friend Jackson, and his parents.  Jackson and I were so excited about the game, we donned togas.  Look how cute I am!



My mom is already worried about my college experience.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on the big first steps!
Admittedly, it may not be a good sign that Laura didn't run in the other direction from the drunk guy yelling TOGA! Okay, so he might be dad, but still, watch out for college ;)