Thursday, January 16, 2014

November Recap

So.  November happened, too.  It wasn't quite as busy as October... but almost!  First up, we went to Mommy's friend's house in Virginia for a visit.  We went to an apple fest, and walked around UVA.  Laura and I made ourselves right at home in the Rotunda.  Future Cavaliers? 




We lit our first fire in the new fireplace (Daddy's favorite part of the new house)!

We hosted a Wine Around the World party for Grandma's 60th birthday.  Our family was in charge of France.  I looked tres beau dans mon chapeau.  (Other countries were USA, Italy, South America & Australia.  I enjoyed the crackers served at each station.)

Shortly after the big party, it was Thanksgiving!  For a foodie like me, what a fabulous holiday!  Laura and I got to wear the fun hats we made at school. 

 I tucked right into all the delicious food.


 Then Laura and I went outside to burn off all the calories on our slide!  You can't see my face, but I was having a BLAST riding down the slide on Laura's lap.  Hilarity also ensued with Grammy's traditional rocket balloons.  Don't ask... we're still finding bits of balloon all over the yard!

And that's a wrap for November!

No comments: