Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas Extravaganza!

Wow. I really, really, really like Christmas.  Baby Jesus is pretty awesome.  Party dresses are pretty awesome.  Christmas trees with twinkly lights are pretty awesome.  Presents are pretty awesome.  Wrapping paper is really, really, really awesome! 

I was so lucky to see all my grandparents, aunts and uncles this Christmas.  We started in PA with that group, and then drove north to see the other group.  A lot of driving for Mom and Dad, but I was comfy in the back with Ries!  Here are some pictures from the wonderfulness that is Christmas:
LOTS of presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  Dad thinks nearly 200!
Showing Grandma the handprint Christmas tree I made for her.

This big one is for me!

A really BIG Catty!  Mommy Catty!

Uncle Aaron needed help with that wrapping paper.

I LOVE WRAPPING PAPER!

SANTA!!

Santa brought me the "Dora and Laura the Explorers" book!  I save Boots the Monkey!
 Here are some pictures from my Grammy and Grampy's up north:

Uncle Taylor and Julia gave me a xylophone!

Grampy (and Grammy too) read me lots of stories

TRAINS!

I love my Baby.

I'm a concert pianist in the making.

Pushing two babies in my new "droller"!
 I had so, so much fun celebrating Baby Jesus's birthday. Is it time for my birthday yet??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your birthday will come in no time little girl. I so clearly remember missing your birth by a matter of weeks.
Do you know Arthur had the same presentes for his christmas? A xylo, a train and a baby and he would be so jealous of your giant cat !
Be well and see you soon for your second birthday pics.
Love,

Laura, Gavin & Paul said...

It sounds to me like Laura and Arthur would get along very nicely!

Julie said...

You certainly did get a lot of presents for this Christmas. We celebrated Christmas and Chanukah. Let us know if you want to know more about Chanukah. Rudi and Julie in California