Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall in PA

My mom and dad went to see St. Louis last week.  I'm not sure what that means: were they in a church with some random guy for a whole week?  If so, WHY?  Grown-ups are so weird.  At any rate, while they were seeing St. Louis or whatever, I got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's (Mama and Poppy's, as I call them)!  It was pretty awesome.  There were three dogs and a cat for me to play with!  I also got to meet my new friend, Esa.  She is five, which makes her a big girl.

Here is a picture of Esa with me in Poppy's tractor.  I liked sitting in the hay just fine... till the tractor started!  My goodness, that thing is so loud!  I was terrified.  But I did like the pumpkins.
 I got to see more pumpkins when Mama took me to the pumpkin farm!  I did like sitting with all the pumpkins.  And I looked so fall festive in my orange shirt!  My mom loves putting me in this outfit.  I just like any outfit I can wear with my Dora Dora Shoes (which is pretty much everything, right?). 
My mom says she's going to write a little recap of her visit to St. Louis.  Maybe that will shed some light on what those crazies actually did while I was having fun with the pumpkins!

No comments: