Monday, October 31, 2011

Brammy and Bimpy Come to Visit!

There are these people in my life who are just awesome.  I see Maama and Pop-pop fairly frequently, which is great, and then every now and then I get to see Brammy and Bimpy!  It's always rather exciting when those two come to visit, partly because they bring my buddy, Pippi along with them.  Love that dog!  So Brammy, Bimpy and Pippi came for a visit last weekend.  I would have written sooner, but my mom didn't get the pictures uploaded soon enough.  Mom is always the hold up.  Without further ado, here are some photos from last weekend!

On Saturday, we went to my friend's birthday party:
At the park for my friend's birthday party

Drumming
 On Sunday, we went to the pumpkin farm:
Slide!

Bigger slide!

Posing with my mom

I'm so cute!

In the hay with Bimpy

Hi Goat!

Lost in the corn maze: no corn!

At lunch with Brammy

Slide!

On the happy tractor to the pumpkins

Which pumpkin is best?

Feeding chickens!

Baa!

A pastoral scene with Brammy and Bimpy
We had so much fun at the pumpkin farm.  I can't wait to go back next year!  Thanks for visiting me, Brammy and Bimpy!

No comments: