Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Closet Update

The holes have been puttied. But... not too much else to report! Nate and I did very little this weekend. I did especially little.

We spent a few hours Friday night with our friends Chris and Anita. The girls enjoyed sandwiches while the boys enjoyed some beers. It's so nice to have friends close by. We always have a great time with those two!

Nate was fortunate enough to have plans for Saturday. He celebrated the last few days of his friend Stu's bachelorhood. Nate had fun pretending to be a young, hot, single guy again. And I picked him up around midnight. While Nate was revelling with guy friends, Riesling and I watched girly movies. I'm not such a fan of girly movies, but even I need my fix now and then! It was a pleasant enough evening!

Maybe we'll get some more done on the closet next weekend. And by more, I mean painting it and nothing else. Since we seem to be completing this project one step per weekend!

No comments: