Sunday, March 22, 2009

NCAA Goodness

All Nate's dreams came true this weekend. He and his dad got to see Villanova win their first two rounds in the NCAA Tournament! The Wildcats are off to Boston for the Sweet Sixteen, and Nate couldn't be happier. Does anyone have any extra tickets to the next round up in Boston? I think Nate might give his right arm to see the Villanova play in the Sweet Sixteeen!

And don't worry about me - I had my own fun! My dear friend visited for a sleepover (Wii-over!) Friday night. We played some old school Super Mario Bros. till our eyes hurt. And Saturday, I had fun playing "handy-woman" around the house. After some tribulations, I finally replaced all of the drawer pulls and cabinet knobs in the kitchen! Of course, I thought this would be a quick and easy project... and was wrong. I wound up breaking out the drill and everything. But I am so happy with the results! The new style is much more to my taste. The picture below shows the old knob on the left, and the new knob on the right.

No comments: