Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Julia's Shower!

Uncle Taylor and Aunt Julia are finally getting married and I get to be their flowergirl!  This will be my fifth wedding gig, so I'm obviously a professional by now.  To that end, I helped Mom, Aunt Torie, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Callie and Grammy throw a shower in Julia's honor.  We had the shower at Aunt Callie's house, which was fabulous.  It's a pretty house, it was near most of Julia's guests, AND Callie has two big girls with so many princess dress hand-me-downs for me to wear!!!!!  I had SO much fun playing dress-up with Mimi and Maddie!!!  Gavin, Chris and I  had a lot of fun playing with blocks and building towers and knocking them over like dominoes.  The shower was really beautiful.  Paul was the only boy in attendance, but he was very nicely behaved.  Dad, Gavin, Bimpy and Taylor went to the beach and rode a ferry!  I hear they had lots of fun, too!


















No comments: