Monday, August 19, 2013

June Recap

Ok, this summer has gone by in a whirl.  Maryland kids are back in school today, and my two are back to a more "normal" schedule at daycare, with their "camp" over for the year.  In June, we hung around the house, hosted a bridal shower for Aunt Maria, and went to a few Frederick Road Fridays.

I got to spend the weekend in PA for Maria's bachelorette party, while the kids went to an O's game with daddy. 


Laura came to work with me, which was also the day she started ballet. 



Nate lost a close colleague at work in an upsetting accident.  As a result, Laura's imaginary friends were in peril for a time (they're all back).  We celebrated Cousin Nico's first birthday at her house, and a friend's third birthday at the pool.  Laura also restored my phone to factory settings... so all those little notes I kept for myself about the kids' milestones?  lost forever.  OH WELL!

No comments: