Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Memorial Day

We drove up to Cape Cod for Memorial Day!  I found Aunt Torie's stash of shoes and had a fashion show:





I do love my heels.

We also found this great sombrero!


Grammy helped us build a castle out of waffle blocks.  Gavin climbed in it like he was some sort of Goliath.

We got to visit Super Grammy, too!



We went to a different part of the Cape to play at Aunt Sarah's family's beach.  Gavin got chilly, so he borrowed a pair of my leggings.  
 I collected shells!






Grammy had a fabulous box that we turned into a fort:

We did some other stuff too.  Gavin and I each got to pick out a book (That's Not My Pirate and Olivia and the Fairy Princesses, respectively), we ate fudge and candy oranges, we played on the slide, we fwizzered, and we spent a few more days with Pippi before we left her with Grammy and Bimpy and came back to Maryland.  Ries, Gavers and I really miss Pippi. 

Mom?  Can we get another puppy yet??

No comments: